"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Friday, May 25, 2012

Sirens Call

'So make your sirens call'.
'And I need to know how to live my life as it's meant to be'.

Good lines to good songs.
Listening to Mumford and Sons while having a late lunch; a cup of tea and some animal cookies.
It's my weekend again and just got back from finishing my painting. Had to bring it home wet, but I was extra careful with the Mum's car... all the paint got on me I believe. I think the picture does not do it justice, because the colors are much more vibrant in person and the size of it is also deceptive. But here it is below anyway.

It's mine.

'Collect your courage and collect your horse and pray you never feel the same type of remorse'.

It's mine, I'm keeping this one.
Once in a while a painting means more than others to me and there is not much that could make me part with this one. Something to do with the deep meaning behind the photo I took. The location and what it all makes me feel. To me this painting is the culmination of a great love affair with a good and beautiful man that led me to finishing my first complete book.

'But there will a come a time you'll see
with no more tears and love will not break your heart
but dismiss your fears.
Get over your hill and see,
what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair'.

A deep thank you to VitaminC for all the things you gave me, even though you cannot be mine.
Also a love of a house with a turret that overlooks the Sound near my favorite restaurant. In the photo I took; just in the upper corner, hidden in the night is the turret.
I know it is there.
As we walked up this private street in the gloaming and I stopped; grabbed my phone to take a photo, because the light and shadows were unbelievable. I felt so much magic in the night air.
The beginning of the book melting into me and through my veins.

'Corrupted by the simple sniff of riches blown
I know you have felt much more love than you've shown'. 

Week 3


No comments:

Post a Comment