"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hey your not a rock star



New kind of fun on the block in downtown Rotown. Pudding shots. That is some yummy shit. Even my Mom would like these especially the pistachio pudding ones. For New Years I headed to sassy red heads liquor store with a small side trip to the Ellensburg Liquor Store to pick up three cases of Whipped Cream Vodka. Now that is some tasty stuff too. I worked a couple of hours at the Spirit Mine and then had dinner with #61 before heading to true friends house to start the festivities.

The Pasttime was our choice of haunt for this New Years and I had so much fun it hurt. I know this; I can party like a rock star, and I'm not one. Getting to old to recover nicely any longer. But it is a rare night that I stay up playing hard, not looking at the clock. We danced and mixed drinks. I would list them all but it's rather frightening to reflect on. Saw lots of friends and not one single enemy. Lived the night with no regrets and the beauty of Roslyn Fireworks.

And Lil Pete; you crack me the hell up. By far my favorite quote that spewed from your mouth was. "You really jarred something loose tiger." And my favorite apology, "Your Jared's Mom? I'm so sorry about that prank phone call." I will return later with some pictures to post.
What is the meaning of this?

DJ Ang and Lil Pete
Truth

The morning after with #61 and True friend

No comments:

Post a Comment