"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The breakfast language of champions.




I have been laying in bed the past couple of nights, tossing around ideas for this weekends blog. Last night I remembered the gist of it and then woke not remembering what the dang idea was AGAIN. It lays on the outskirts of my memory, and last night as I was falling to sleep; I told myself  "Now remember this, you doorknob this is your idea for tomorrow." Perhaps I need to write this at night for a change of pace. I even had a title and how everything would be tied together.

This Saturday morning I'm at my sisters, I woke hearing this click clack that I could not place and it slowly drove me out of bed with the irritation of my counting the timing between clicks and clacks and thus keeping me awake. I climbed the lit stairs to find my sister up as well, I turned the water pot on for tea and we sat at the kitchen island sipping our morning drinks and chatting. The island itself an island; as it was still dark out and the windows all around us dark and spotlighting us as an oasis of light. My Dad joined us, and just the three of us sat there for some time talking until dawn took us out of the spotlight. But one of those moments that you take a picture of for your memory, just us having our Dad to ourselves, surrounded by the dark blue shadows of overcast skies and predawn.

Now I have to help my FLS cook breakfast. We are having at Steve's request; a frittata similar to the one on Thanksgiving that I made. Served with hash browns, sausage and bacon. Suddenly and presently my Dad is speaking in a fake language to my niece and I remembered one of the ideas I had and wanted to research; speaking in tongues.

Then life interrupted and suddenly it is after the solstice. Meaning I started writing this last weekend was interrupted by life and now making the time to finish it. Of course I have lost the thread of my ideas and who knows where this will go. It was a busy week; again the solstice, a lunar eclipse, work and driving back over the pass for the second round of holiday festivities.

The gift of tongues is speaking in a language a person does not know in order to minister to someone who does speak that language. Xenoglossia. So now I have done a little research on one of my topics. Sadly disappointed on the research of it, because it really did not pertain to what I was thinking of using it for, but... well.... that is the way it goes sometimes. Also I have been interrupted yet again by life and another weekend has passed and I have yet to finish this original blog.

On a super happy note I did invest in a knew laptop and shall be back in action more comfortably for any future ideas. To pull it all together, the new laptop underlines the words I misspell along the way, so that my writing does not come out looking like I'm writing in tongue. My Mothers sadly did not have this feature, her laptop similar to a dinosaur were you have to hit the button to spell check.

No comments:

Post a Comment