"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sassy

    

         The other day I was out and about the countryside, delivering potatoes and visiting with the sassy red head. I was telling her about the seven week project and at first she scoffed and I said.
         "No, no listen it is making me work on some things I need to work on. Really there are some things I can work on. There are reasons I do the things that I do."
        She looked at me real hard for a minute with her sky blue eyes and then said "Okay, let me hear it." So I explained some of the lessons and she nodded her head and said, "while all those things are good, don't let it change you to much, because I like some of the things you do, it is who you are and I like you for those reasons."

***

        I had to agree, while I'm changing some of the way I think and look at behaviors that I have that are not always good things. The essence of me is that I'm a good person; yet a tad bit wild and passionate, creative too. I can't change those things and I don't want too. But it has opened my eyes to be more open to a relationship, to receive love and let down walls. My cards drawn by me, other people like the tarot reader or former lovers tell me that they can see the change of life coming for me and I know they don't mean menopause, they mean this big thing is going to happen. This year I can feel it closer than ever before. I don't know what it is but I can feel it coming. I know that it involves a man, this I do know but also just a taste of something I can't quite put my finger on..freedom, love, knowing my way?

***

       Today is my last Wednesday and Thursday off,  I start my new schedule this weekend. I'm sitting in the living room motivating myself to write and starting here at my blog and it is a nice Spring like day. I'm incredibly sore in all the right places because I had some seriously righteous sex yesterday. I dressed in a little black dress and heels and God how I love sex. And woke up this morning thinking the sassy red head would be proud because I did what I needed to do for myself. I can't change the desire and the need for a good man to spend the morning with. I swear nothing is better than walking into work with that kind of morning, written into the smile on your face.

***

        It's just who I 'am. Naughty but nice. Sassy but sweet and just love men. This one I have to leave behind and I wanted the parting to be incredible and it was. But I reserve the right as myself to squeeze in another round if I'm so inclined.

***


No comments:

Post a Comment