"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sturdy stalks



It is strange how sometimes things sneak up on you. Something stalked me the other day and I found it in my lap this morning. I have been dwelling on it deeply. As always; it is a man that has me thinking this hard. Maybe it is the confluence of all of them. The whole full circle thing. Beginning again in Roslyn where it all ended 4 years ago. It was the end of a marriage that led to this single hood and further experience with men again.The men coming in from all the different locations in my life to meet at where the rivers begin to flow. Where I am now as well. 

I have been running them through my head, clear back to high school. Not going to mention numbers because its not about that but more so about influence and why you do the things you do. Each one I went back in time to each one and thought of some moment with them. A moment that sticks out like a movie, where you remember the details. Some are sharper than others.

It comes down to trying to figure out kissing. Why I do and why I don't. That line in the movie 'Pretty Woman' ran through my head the other day the one where she tells him  'I don't kiss on the lips.'

Because it would imply caring or trust and he was after all just a John. But when it came to my mind why I was not spending time making out and avoiding kissing I had to ask myself ...why? Is their a deeper meaning? But it actually comes down to the same theory as Pretty Woman. To build trust first and then kiss. But sometimes it is about attraction too or lack of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment