"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guests

Rails to Ales


I have had many guests in the last couple of days and starting to pick up more and more activities as time progresses.  (See above Rails to Ales) Also might need to change my hours back to the other time schedule I used to use....because instead of 11-7, I have been heading to bed at 12, 1 and 2 then sleeping till 8, 9, 10 and it is messing with my schedule.

I let the man back into my life. The tolling bell can occasionally become quite endearing.

I also have been talking to a potential date. Life has become rather busy at the moment and I'm slacking on the writing of my blog. Also the book has been setting in my mind. Resting restlessly... not yet ready to tackle it again. Waiting still; for some editing and deliberating on it all. Trusting myself to know when the time is right.

The storms have finally passed and suddenly, finally we are settling into some serious summer weather.

And no sooner than I say that... and a thunderstorm rolls in over the foothills.

No comments:

Post a Comment