"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blast from the past.

My life is rarely boring but what I enjoy best about the whole damn process is the strange quirks of fate. Friday night was the division title playoffs for #61, after work at Amazon the spoiled princess of the world (self) took a drive to Zillah. I love when I'am able to call myself the spoiled princess of the world it means all is going well, just like I planned... through positive thoughts sent through out the world to make it do what I want. Now if I could only harness that power and get it to work for the megamillion, lotto and such.

Saturday I woke with some fascinating hair leftover from my day spent as Queen of Sparta. Went with it, and headed off to Eltopia to hang and work for a bit and then packed up the costume again and headed to Roslyn for the Halloween festivities with Sassy red head who did not make the timeline for her Woad Warrior and opted to be Kris from Bladerunner. Also stopped in to see True Friend and her peeps before heading to SRH house on the hill for the third and final time as Queen Gorgo of Sparta. Each time I changed up the costume a tad so I would not get bored. Tonight; this might sound morbid but technically they are all already dead anyway... but I went as the widow of Leonidas, I added a fancy belt from my belly dancing days as my funeral garb. The whole evening was fun as we moved around town from Marko's to the Brick and then to the Pasttime. This year the Brick was my favorite.





Now maybe to the whole point of this blog. I have been on the phone for an hour and a half with a blast from the past for the second night in a row, causing me to have quite the delay in getting this done so that I believe it may have to be continued.  Life is funny and its twists and turns are fascinating and there will be more to come when I figure it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment