"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Olivia's funny



Miss O


From an email via FLS (favorite little sister). Also some background... Our Mother has twice sewn her Snow White Halloween costume due to daily wear in the last month. My sister sent it over last week for the most recent repair and My Mom spent sometime reinforcing and repairing it and sent it back.

           October 21st
'This morning she was cleaning my shower and removed her clothes so they wouldn’t get wet.  As she was pulling her panties off she saw that they were starting to unravel.  Under her breath I hear her say “Oh, no!  My panties need to be fixed, I need to send them to Grandma”.  Then she looks at me and says – “Can you do that for me?!”
          October 14th

As said to her cousin Ava recently. "Ava do you want to go play the princess and the pea? I get to be the princess and you get to be the pea." To which her Mother says, "Olivia why can't you both be the princess?" Olivia looks at her Mother and says "Well somebody has to be the pea!"



November 2nd

"Mama I just love you so damn much."

November 7th

My sister trying to explain the difference between the liquor store and licorice.
November 25th

We are watching Beauty and The Beast in the living room after Thanksgiving Dinner. Olivia loves the dresses of the Disney girls. FLS turns to me and Olivia and says, "When your cousin Jared was little and we were watching this movie, he said "That Gaston is such a buttass." So today's funny is a forgotten memory of when Mickey Blue Eyes was a little critter.
I know it's been awhile and there has been some Olivia's funny that I have not posted. But life intrudes. However today my FLS shared one I got a kick out of.
Olivia's Dad came into the house from working in the yard looking for the car keys to move my sisters car so that the hired help could get in the driveway. He found them and left. Olivia says to her Mom. "Well that's just a pain in the ass isn't it."


The Princesses





No comments:

Post a Comment