"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The end of days


This is a terrific day for you, Shannon, and you will find that there is a great deal of power at your disposal. This is a day of new beginnings. You have the opportunity now to start over and create a solid emotional base from which to work. Rid yourself of negative feelings and self-doubt. Use this day as an opportunity to strike out on new ground and achieve whatever you set your heart on.

My lovely horoscope for the day. Nice!
This morning, is shrouded in fog once again. It has overcome us actually and the sun has lost the battle for the last couple of days. I woke late this morning, having gone to see the movie New Years Eve with Vette. It was pleasantly sweet and we laughed and cried a little. We laughed really hard at the chick in the audience with the delayed hyena cackle and we cried when the previews had Titanic coming back to theaters and that damn song; 'My heart will go' on started playing.
        Ahhh big sigh...
        Vette next to me says in a silent scream ..."Jack. Jack. Jack." and that lightens the moment and we get the silent giggles.

New Years Eve had a big cast and kept surprising us with it and we enjoyed it. I also watched Friends with Benefits recently and liked it enough to watch it twice.

Also this last couple of months brings back memories of where I was last year, something else I have been thinking about. "The Last Frontier." I have no regrets for not being with him and time has been a little kinder in thoughts of him. It is still; about intuition... about someone who was not right for me and I feel bad that it took spending time with each other in person to know it and I feel bad for the way it ended. But the gut feeling of lack of truth, his verbalizing of ex-wife and knowing how much he lied to his wife from experience... it all came down to that and that one word...Truth. I have to have somebody who is truthful, trustworthy and honest and I need to be the same for them. He nor my ex-husband are any of those I have come to realize this year. How can I be truth for them if they are not the same for me... 

The end of the year is about cleaning up the messes you have made in a way. I'm spending this December in reflection and sweeping out the mind closet preparing myself for the New Year. The fog tends to hold everything down at street level so that you have to keep staring at it. I have come to a lot of realizations this year and look forward to breaking new ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment