"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Horoscope

You are looking gorgeous today, Shannon, and don't think that people don't notice! If you walk down the street, expect heads to turn. Take it all in stride, Shannon, and don't let it get to your head! This would be an ideal day to plan an intimate get-together with the significant someone in your life. Shop for some new clothes and take a trip to the beauty parlor in honor of the occasion.
My horoscope for my birthday 3/22/11...what a nice thing to wake up too. What shall I do with the day?

Besides working the eleven hour shift....
I indulged in a chocolate coconut truffle with tea and last evening an intriguing invitation was fulfilled. A pleasant late night rendezvous that was sweet in its wickedness. So waking with those memories on my mind I'm pleasantly satisfied with turning forty-three today.

Vitamin C
This weekend my peeps and I are going to the Korean day spa and spending the day naked then having dinner at Endolyne Joe's my favorite restaurant in all of Washington State.

To be continued......

Miss O and her new dress.
Cloud shadows... Yesterday as we drove across the state, fast like on roller skates as Miss O asked. We dodged rain and snow showers, occasionally the sun would find a break amongst the clouds and cause cloud shadows across the rolling hills of the basin. As we later peaked the marine drive view to my sisters the weather here was the same. The sun shining through the cloud breaks causing shadows on the sound, the negative spots where the sun hit the water glowed in aqua. A breathtaking myriad of colors for our drive.

Tea this morning in the warm hues of my sisters kitchen and looking forward to a day at the naked spa with Bren and our annual body scrub. My peeps came down with the creeping crud and Bren and I are on our own today. Think I will talk her into popping into Sephora for my free birthday gift. Tonight dinner at Endolyne Joe's.

Also to be continued..... in pictures.... well of the last half of the day...no cameras in the spa and the number one lasting impression at the spa.....fuzzy bear hairy nipples....

I had an ET martini that was lined with pink pop rocks. Dinner was good and dessert was divine. So full we needed to walk down to the waterfront and watch the ferry. On the way Olivia skated in hot pink roller skates and I saw a house that made me think of a new book idea.

After dinner walk
Fauntleroy Ferry

No comments:

Post a Comment