"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nanowrimo Countdown



I have been busy prepping for Nanowrimo the last two weeks. Today setting up the dinosaur laptop, since my beloved laptop emits an annoying click crossed with a hum that was not able to be fixed by the tech squad at Radio Shack. I cannot work like that, hell I can barely stand to check my emails and do my banking before the sound about sends me over the edge. And lately my edge is pretty dang short.

Work has been busy and annoying. Hoping that settles down in a week or too with the new hires coming on board. But also the edge shows its nasty side there as well. But I'm working on it daily, dulling that edge.

Tears of God aka Mil (Honey) is the book I have selected to work on this year. This book has been in my head over half my life. Brought back by watching the movie 'The Town' as mentioned in a long ago blog. Excited to dig into it.

I have also returned to doing lessons and writing with 'Calling in the One' not so much to call in the one, but to do some deep soul searching on why I do the things I do and how to write myself out of my very angry hole. However today, the anger and sad stuff  as well as the endless mood swings and feelings, I thought might just come in handy for the mood of the book.

Talked to Nick today and that is, as always very hard. Especially after running into him and talking to him twice yesterday and I'm worried about him. He had court today and was made an offer that he is considering taking. It surprised me that it was so severe. "5 years sober with rehabilitation classes." My first thought as he said this, was wow it could save and change his life and my second thought was I wish he would do it. Sobering effect, sober conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment