"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Brought to you by



So this morning finds me back in the midst of a rewrite of what I fondly call Errant Breezes. According to yesterdays horoscope I have rebounded from a mess and into gestation. Gestation is that what it really said, please stand by.... checking.

Yes indeed; gestation.... see the proof below...

The celestial energy is signaling an agreeable change for you today, Shannon. Finally, the overpowering emotions from your relationships will subside. You are now beginning a phase of gestation, and may feel as if you were about to depart on a long trip, with all the time in the world to meditate on the events of the past few months...

Anyhoo, yes I'm feeling back to my usual happy self and have decided the best course of action is to run from fate every time she tosses shit my way. Much better than being a mess, and if things are meant to change then he will ponder and decide it for me. That is somewhat cryptic to those who are not inside my head but to me it's what I'm dwelling on and the answers I have found within myself. Avoid, run and wait for the outcome.

As I work on this rewrite; I'm continually shocked by what I do not recall writing. "Where the hell was I," comes to mind occasionally when I have read what I have written. Scratching my head in wonderment. When, what, where did this happen? But the creative juices are flowing and I'm riding it. Must be the gestation factor and what exactly is the written meaning of that word. Because I'm thinking it's reproduction...Hold on opening a new window to check it out.

Ah:

Definition of GESTATION

1
: the carrying of young in the uterus : pregnancy
2
: conception and development especially in the mind 
 
And okay we will take number 2 since number 1 would not be a pretty situation. But yes this is a good portent. Today is my Friday and I plan to take some downtime and write. Let the gestation begin, ha! 




No comments:

Post a Comment