"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Monday, November 7, 2011

Airborne


Ill today with chest cold, nasty ass cough, eyebrow headache and sipping on some Airborne after waking from a early morning nap. First cold in.....two years? Anyway quite pissy about it, I hate being sick. Still plugging away at NaNoWriMo at 14,440 words and happily above target. At seven days in, the target is 11,662.

Also has been an interesting week, because while researching hops and Mr. Klaber and Mr. Meeker (Hop Kings) mentioned it to my Mom and she says "My family brought hops to that area (Mr. Klabers area), you should check it out the last name was Black."
I thought to myself hmmm... I recognize that name and backtracked my research and sure enough found the little story of the Blacks. Printed it out and shared it with her and both my parents were just tickled by this and it led to all kinds of information about family, hops and me collecting interesting tidbits and stories of hops. Not really feeling up to explaining it all today but leaving with one quote I made up about myself this week.

Just saying...sometimes there is a method to my madness...and it relieves me to no end...to find the odd note to self to prove it...
 Also quite conveniently Black became the last name for the character in the book. Some pictures of Juliet Blacks house in Fauntleroy from Curador.

No comments:

Post a Comment