"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Undone


This disturbs me....

As I began the day I always look at my horoscope and sometimes they are easy to toss off. But this one disturbs me and it will be interesting with the plans I have today to reflect on it tonight. It's Tuesday and my Friday, which is a schedule that seriously messes with my head in identifying the frigging day that it really is.

Your horoscope for November 9, 2011


Secure your bunker and make sure it is fully stocked with the heavy artillery because there is bound to be a battle, Shannon. Trust that you need to be fully prepared to enter into the fight today, because you do. There are actually some battles that you like - the ones that get things rolling and that produce results. It will soon become clear which type this is.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWslXN68dSw&feature=related

Love this song and woke up with it my head and did not wake up in any sort of battle mode let alone battle gear. (She says this as she glances down at her tank top and pajama bottoms). Yeah, not really battle gear.. maybe If I put on a bra.

Rendered helpless by those wicked charms. Love that line from this song and no one can say the word undone like Shaun Morgan of Seether. And I love that word undone. It encompasses so many things naughty and nice and perhaps that is the battle I'm going to face today, dressing for a battle with naughty. Another great word itself. Along with wicked.

Wicked
Undone
Naughty

So it is a Seether kind of writing morning and my favorite song from the new album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PA3rwOBC8E&NR=1

Also plan to write, write and write another battle all its own. And for shits and giggles Shaun at Uproar coming live from my own iPhone. The second mans voice this week that I have listened to that could melt chocolate. Ah, here is the battle.... the incredibly tough challenge of uploading a video from iPhone to computer to blog. jfc. what a nightmare. Going to have to shower and put on a bra to figure this one out.

Two attempts and getting some not happy going on. A couple of years later.. and I have figured it the hell out.
















No comments:

Post a Comment