"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Friday, February 18, 2011

August Rush



Do you ever wake up in the morning, feeling like you have cried but know you haven't. This morning I woke and looked my age or definitely like I had cried a million tears. I had an epiphany of sorts today. It is not something I'm going to talk about in this forum but I'm putting a stop to a certain behavior that I recognized today. 

Tonight I opted to stay in and watched a movie again, that I loved the first time and bought myself for Christmas: August Rush. I love this movie it made me cry through the whole thing. It's about music; and power of thoughts and always something beautiful is happening in it, but most of all it is about love. The way it is filmed reminds me of what art and writing is to me.

How to express what that feeling is.... I cannot put it into words. Just that the movie makes me feel things, it moves me in ways I just cannot describe.

So I find it ironic that as I go to sleep tonight that I have cried today, tonight just recently over a movie. But cannot seem to let go, to do it for just myself and what I have lost. This morning my horoscope led me to believe I would have some sort of epiphany today and I did. Plus the movie was the final process in my private thought process of processing all the information today. Amen is the last word that comes to mind before I head to bed and the Gods definitely know I'm not a religious person. But I believe in the power.
And words, music and love.. I believe in those things too.

Your horoscope for February 18, 2011
A look into your past may reveal some long-forgotten traumas that need to be released and healed.You may not do this consciously; it may come to you through a dream or vision, or through an inadvertent comment made by somebody else. However it comes, you'll definitely be the better for it. By day's end you may feel as if a ten-ton weight had been lifted off your shoulders. It's clearing the way for new, positive developments. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment