"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Friday, February 4, 2011

Waking up rosy

I have been debating something all week. A process of how to attend to something I have been avoiding and running from. Made some inroads yesterday that were well received and made me happy. So today I'm fanciful and hopeful and at the same time incredibly terrified to hold a conversation with someone so special to me I can't eat.  Puttering around this morning, reading a book on my iPhone that increases the fantasy and settled down long enough to run through my emails and was as always pleasantly surprised on how they reflect on what I'm thinking and making plans for.

Today's personal and love horoscope:

Personal: Believe in your fantasies today, and don't forget the dreams that you hold to be most dear. These are the things that keep you alive - mentally alive. Without something to shoot for, you may find yourself just going through the motions of life without a real purpose behind your actions. Regardless of what your rational mind might suggest, it is time for you to live from your imagination.

Love: The position of the planets today indicates that one particular bond is strengthened, but you will have to talk about how you feel. It seems that there is something that you need to discuss, the thought of which is making you quite fearful. However, you only need to take the first step to discover that, in fact, there is nothing to be frightened of at all. Just open the conversation without blaming or accusing undertones and you'll be glad you expressed your feelings.

Also the case of a backfiring spell, cast at a moment when I was not realizing who I was thinking about. And leaving the dial set with the song for an exact moment. All things I'm not going to go into great detail on but make sense to me now that I reflect back on certain moments. Could it be time? Patience he said once....

No comments:

Post a Comment