"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Diamonds in the rough

This week has been rather tough. But some sunny spots have appeared. I have missed the call to write and it is back, I'm rethinking where I want to live and why, as well as where I want to work and at what level. I'm "single" again and relieved about it.

The Superbowl cometh and brings an end to the football season. To all things there must be an end. My oldest son turned twenty-one. He is legally an official adult. Grandpa's memorial service was last weekend and that brought some closure to this time period of limbo. It's time to grow up again and leave the nest, the question remains; where do I want my nest to be and can I let someone else in it.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."

So in my mind back to the books and creativity, I have been lacking since the beginning of Amazon and the double duty of dual and even triple jobs. Maybe taking a chance and being honest to someone, that even though I love them, I do finally want to be in love with them. Trying to sort out those feelings and wondering if I have missed the signs all along, fighting them and myself. I guess maybe it is time to find out and stop running.


And from my personal tarot deck: The Shadow card.

This card represents emotions, sensitivity and a reminder that nothing in life is at a standstill-this is a world of constant flux and one thing..everything changes. This card is calling you to action; the time is now when you may have to face your worst fears and look into the dark shadows of your soul. You must learn to confront what you've avoided and walk courageously through it. Always know that life naturally revitalizes itself and as it does, so do you. The Shadow card promises that there's light at the end of the tunnel. Recognize that by no longer denying your past and letting the tears fall, you'll discover the diamonds in the treasure chest of your soul. This is a cleansing process to wash away and clear out what was once avoided, ignored, or pushed aside. This card indicates that this is a time when your psychic sensitivity may be quite intense. Learn to open up to it or if need be...to turn it down. Your body is one big psychic antenna so just remember that you're in control of how high or low you want the reception to be. Mother Earth can assist you in this period of change, sensitivity and healing.


No comments:

Post a Comment