"If I quieted the voices in my head I would face the day with nothing to write."

“The time to begin writing an article is when you have finished it to your satisfaction. By that time you begin to clearly and logically perceive what it is that you really want to say.” Mark Twain.

“And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl
Key:
G-Unit=Grandpa
FLS=Favorite Little Sister
Sassy Red head=Shana
True Friend=Laura
Mermaid/Slo/Tripod/Chickas=Shannon 1

Spanish Princess/Tripod/Chicka/Vette =Yvette
#61=Youngest son
Mickey Blue Eyes=Oldest son.
BFTP (Blast from the past)/The last Frontier=gone
Big Jim as himself
Vitamin C as himself
G-Man=Garth/Bossman.

Nick as himself

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

POS

I'm the biggest POS that walked our earth this morning and feel incredibly nauseous with it this cold ice blue day.

Questions I have to ask myself?
What went wrong for me....
Why do I exist to hurt others so deeply, to feel nothing in return?
How can what I found be gone in one moment....

I had everything for three months that I ever wanted, a guy who liked me so much he would have done anything for me. A connection so strong that was gone in an instant. But what does that mean, that instant exactly. It was that instant of intuition; the little things you discover when you spend actual time together. I couldn't do it. Nagging doubts and the fact I have to face that I love someone else still, I guess.

I'm a piece of shit for breaking someones heart, Groundhog's day. Waking up to find that it is not winter for six more weeks.. but for in my heart. Turned off so effectively towards a great man that was not right for me that I can't even believe I will be able to remove the icicles before they melt.

Is something broken? Or is the intuition so strong I just saved myself from something that was not right period. Maybe that is a better way to look at it. Intuition to know something just isn't right with someone. I can't put a finger on it exactly, but in reflection perhaps I should trust myself better and know what is right for me. In an instant, I knew he was not right for me, and why prolong the agony and be someone I'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment